Food Manufacturing Done Right
- Premium contract food manufacturing company — tolling and turnkey solutions
- Dry blending, extrusion, spray drying, liquid blending, re-packaging, and consumer packaging
- Two Indiana-based production facilities – BRC A and AA rated
- One Illinois-based extrusion innovation facility – BRC AA rated
- Organic, gluten-free, kosher, halal, or non-GMO products
- Pilot equipment and product development support
- Passionately focused on growing people so we can be exceptionally good at feeding the world
Food Manufacturing With Purpose
Our contract food processing services go beyond delivering the highest quality products for our customers. We have a greater mission in mind: to leverage our success as a leader in the contract food manufacturing industry in order to foster whole life transformation for our employees, plant communities, and each individual we connect with on a daily basis. That means creating jobs, promoting a culture of respect and integrity, and fostering sustainable communities both locally and globally. And, of course, it means forging customer relationships built on trust, accountability, and communication. At PacMoore, we partner with you to make a difference.
Food Manufacturing Without Compromise
We manufacture your products with strict quality controls, go to great lengths to protect your information, and do not put your brands at risk by competing with you. As contract food manufacturers, we are constantly looking for opportunities to enhance our customer partnerships – our plant layouts are designed for expansion and access to additional equipment so we can scale for growth when you do. Investment in our people is essential. In addition to our exceptional food manufacturing training and certification programs, we offer personal and professional development plans, as well as opportunities for spiritual growth and support. We believe in making “whole life” investments in our employees to build the same kind of trusted and lasting relationships we have with our customers.